So Nick and I have been watching the Twilight movies this week, and let me just say I think I have taken them WAY TO FAR! It could be this diet I am on, lack of sleep, or I am just nuts. However, today we went to a new dentist and I am convinced that they were all vampires waiting to suck our blood. I have not slept in 2 nights. This is STUPID! IT IS A MOVIE!!! And I will be watching the third movie tonight....
ANYWAY. This has been one of those weeks that I feel I leak verbal vomit more then anyone should. I do this when I am either 1. nervous or 2. out of my mind. First one comes at Starbucks when the man asked me why I was getting a cold drink when its so cold outside, I respond by saying " Oh I am just so hot, not looks wise but like hot, like my body is feeling hot today..." followed by a awkward smile on his part. Then there was the man at the grocery store who said HI to me in the produce isle like he had known me his whole life, I respond with a nice HI because what was I suppose to do just walk away? Then he stops me at the deli and asks me if I am his wives boss, I say no, he says "Oh good because I thought you were avoiding me?" ya ok.... Then there was today getting the kids a subway sandwich... The lady making Ben's sandwich says " Hey baby what can I make you?" (to me) Now mind you she has a pony tail and a lot of facial hair.... My son says so the whole store can hear him " How come that woman has a mustach?" I say, so the whole store can hear me, " Ben we don't know if that's a woman, you shouldn't say that kind of stuff.!"
Yep I am not going anyway for the rest of the week....
If that is all not bad enough Ben comes home from school yesterday and says he learned about the mayflower and I respond by saying.."That's weird you are learning about that now, Easter is a few months away..."
SO if anyone has seem my brain please send it back!
No comments:
Post a Comment