Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Still in the Ditch and Proud of it!

Well....I deleted my blog a few months ago because I was confronted about some "topics" I had wrote about on my blog. I was asked how I could call myself a Christian and write the things I wrote and spoke the way I spoke. My blogs about sex and relationships took the most heat. Here is the thing, I am an open person, I tell it how it is, and yes at the end of the day believe it or not I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

My marriage has not been with out trouble. We got married at 18 and 19! Come on people I would say the fact that we are still together is a testament to my faith in God. I only desire to address some issues that most people are to afraid to open up about, in hopes it will help you, encourage you, and let you know you are NORMAL.

As far as the "sex" issues some people had...I will say this...if you are a "christian" and have an issue talking about sex then I feel truly bad for you. God created it and wants you to enjoy it. Ladies need not be shy talking about it, it is after all a beautiful thing. Second if you still can't stand me "talking" the way I do please don't read my blog. Third, it was pointed out to me that I swear on my blog sometimes....yes I do, because sometimes I feel as though you just can't get the point out there with out a swear word.

I have never felt the judgement I felt about this blog with anything I have ever done, and I didn't even write that many blogs!!!! I freaked out backed down and lost my battle for the one thing I was trying to help people with. DON'T YOU EVER EVER JUDGE SOMEONE.

So just so we are all clear, if you can read my blog with out judging me for the following please continue to read! If you can't stop reading. If you still wish to read and judge my blog...God bless you!

1.Drinking
2.Swearing
3.Being a stay at home mom
4.Talking about sex
5.Talking about relationships
6.Religion
7.Money
8.And everything else YOU may find offensive.

The number of christians is dropping at a very high rate....this to me is the number one reason. Who in their ever loving right mind wants to be one if all people are going to do is judge you. Your not helping anyone, you are hurting them. So yes, I am still in the ditch and will be there for the rest of my life. It's the ditch of life. I would rather be where the flowers grow then where the cars and trucks drive over me.

I hope you keep following with an open mind. My prayer is that you see my heart. I have a huge heart for people and I am truly just trying to let you know you are not along or give you a good laugh!

And for those of you who were wondering. My sex life is good, my marriage is the best it's ever been, I am at a really good place, and my kids are healthy, happy , and loud, and the Christmas season is HERE...let the decorating begin!

5 comments:

  1. I second....ALL of that, only I'm not as brave as you to put it all out there! You can be a Christian, swear, have a good sex life, and talk about things in life that are just HARD!! I love that you tell it how it is, I don't always read blogs, being a "sahm" yourself you know its hard to find time! This is one I'm glad I did and im proud to call you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said: "Who in their ever loving right mind wants to be one if all people are going to do is judge you" Amen! Honestly, I get judged constantly for various things and most of the people who judge me are "christians" it makes me not want to be one or associate myself as one because of this!

    I for one am happy you are back!! :) You keep writing girl and I will support you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! So glad you are back! Can't wait to follow your ups, downs, and everything else!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In his book I’m OK—You’re OK, Dr. Thomas A. Harris says that there are four basic attitudes toward life: The newborn infant feels helpless in relation to his all-powerful parents, dispensers of food, warmth and happiness, and soon gets the idea, “I’m not OK—you’re OK.” He either retains this outlook or acquires another.
    When he realizes his parents’ “fallibility” he may think either, “I’m not OK—you’re not OK” (an attitude of hopelessness—the individual is worthless and so is everyone else), or “I’m OK—you’re not OK” (a psychotically criminal conclusion—the attitude that only the individual is right).
    The mature adult then grows into the attitude that both he and others are basically worthwhile. “I’m OK—you’re OK.”
    Keep up the good work HONEY...Love you DAD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Legalism stinks, you go girl!!! :) I love and admire your honesty!

    ReplyDelete